How to save money on international calls
Spain - Telephone & Internet
International calls home can be really expensive. One of the cheapest ways to keep in touch with your family and friends is to use an international prepaid calling card.
Prepaid international calling cards offer you a wide range of advantages on international calls:
- They usually offer the lowest rates available – you can save up to 90% of the cost of a normal call.
- You can use them from every phone (work, home, mobile and public phones)
- If you use a toll-free number, you can call from work or a friend’s phone without them being charged for the call.
- It’s easy to control your spending and avoid the ‘bad surprise’ of an astronomical monthly phone bill.
Card providers offer such cheap calls because they buy high quantities of international minutes at large discounts. Click here to find other ways of saving money on international calls.
- Getting started:
- Internet access:
- Getting connected:
- Internet cafés:
- Dialing codes:
- Mobile phones:
- Mobile rates:
- Which deal:
- Provider choice:
- Cheap International calls:
- Direct dial service:
- Direct dial rate comparison sheet:
- How to use:
Does this article help?
Do you have any comments, updates or questions on this topic? Ask them here: