How to save money on international calls
International calling cardsInternational calls can be very expensive. With an international calling card you can save up to 90% on your calls abroad.
Watch live US televisionnimbleTV is working in partnership with Just Landed to give users a discount on its services. Watch over 150 US cable, sports and premium channels anywhere in the world on your iPad, smartphone or in your browser.
902 999 007Using the convenient 902 999 007 service you can save money calling more than 50 countries worldwide from any Spanish phone.
Spain - Telephone & Internet
International calls home can be really expensive. One of the cheapest ways to keep in touch with your family and friends is to use an international prepaid calling card.
Prepaid international calling cards offer you a wide range of advantages on international calls:
- They usually offer the lowest rates available – you can save up to 90% of the cost of a normal call.
- You can use them from every phone (work, home, mobile and public phones)
- If you use a toll-free number, you can call from work or a friend’s phone without them being charged for the call.
- It’s easy to control your spending and avoid the ‘bad surprise’ of an astronomical monthly phone bill.
Card providers offer such cheap calls because they buy high quantities of international minutes at large discounts. Click here to find other ways of saving money on international calls.
- Getting started:
- Internet access:
- Getting connected:
- Internet cafés:
- Dialing codes:
- Mobile phones:
- Mobile rates:
- Which deal:
- Provider choice:
- Cheap International calls:
- Direct dial service:
- Direct dial rate comparison sheet:
- How to use:
Does this article help?
Do you have any comments, updates or questions on this topic? Ask them here: