marraige or spouse visa

  • I am a Malawi National living in the UK on a 2 year working holiday visa, i am engaged to my girlfriend who is a British national.My visa expires in ten months and i wanted to know if we got married within these 10 months can i apply for a spouse visa within england or would i have to go back home.And what would i need for a successful application, any information would be seriously appreciated.

    13 Mai 2008, 08:36 Mak1
Diese Foren sind nicht mehr aktiv. Um eine neue Diskussion zu veröffentlichen, besuchen Sie bitte unser Großbritannien Forum.


  • Dependent Visa -Job Opportunities

    Hi ,

    iam from india ,currently workign for an I.T

    Company in Sales in Middle East.

    i have total 8 years of experience ( 6 years in India and 2 years in Middleeast ),im planning to get married to a gal and she is working in U.k (work visa), she has family accomodation .

    Pls advice with my experience and qualification ,can i secure a decent job in sales in I.T Hardware industry in UK

    Educational Qualification : MBA

    Experience : 8 years

    Awaiting for your valued advice



    jesudas 17 Jul 2008, 08:21 - Verstoß melden
  • Aplying for a marriage visa.

    I am enquiring as to the procedures of obtaining a marriage visa for my fiance who is a Chinese national.
    I would appreciate your advice on how to go about it.
    Thanks Roy.

    Roy Dobbs. 11 Okt 2008, 07:55 - Verstoß melden
  • marriege

    can i get married to a canadian in england without applying for certificate of approval . am a n African on a studendent visa.

    agnes 20 Jan 2009, 06:17 - Verstoß melden
  • Marriage from US to UK

    What needs to be done to be able to get married to a man who lives in Manchester, UK? This is in the future plan and I would like to know the procedure.

    Patricia S 02 Feb 2009, 11:58 - Verstoß melden
  • marriage in the uk

    to be honest you dnt need to go home..apply for a marriage certificate of approval(COA) from the home office as quick as you can but it takes a while to obtain one.check the cost on the UKBA website.if this gonna cost a lot you can have in a church of england for this u dnt need to apply for a COA.if u decide to have it in a church see your parish vicar and he will let u know what to do next..i hope this can help...

    fal2home 23 Apr 2009, 06:15 - Verstoß melden
  • fiancee visa

    hi ia am engaged to a turkish guy we have been together three years now, last year we applied for holiday visa so he could meet my family we were turned down so we applied again three months later as we wanted to do things the right way but we were refused again as they said we were not married now one year on we want to be married but in uk so can anyone give advise on fiancee visa and the process we want to get it right thanks amanda kingham

    Amanda Kingham 25 Mai 2009, 09:44 - Verstoß melden
  • holiday visa for Spain

    My partner is Turkish living with me in the Uk with a Settlement Visa and we are hoping to have a 2 weeks holiday in Tenerife with my parents in September. How does my partner apply for a visa

    Gemma 15 Jun 2009, 12:59 - Verstoß melden
  • spause/marrige visa sponcering documents

    Kindly let me know if the documents supplied by the sponsoring party eg. Bank statement or other evidence of financial support are sent to apposite party (The party being sponsored)or not?

    roshani 23 Jun 2009, 07:07 - Verstoß melden
  • study in uk

    hi i am lucky,i gained a spouse visa about 3 months ago.after 3 months i realize that i need to continue my study for my better future.i have complitted hsc in bangladesh in there any facility for a spouse to study in uk at a low cost.

    lucky 04 Aug 2009, 09:02 - Verstoß melden
Diese Foren sind nicht mehr aktiv. Um eine neue Diskussion zu veröffentlichen, besuchen Sie bitte unser Großbritannien Forum.