Job opffer: Secretary / person to start-up e-commerce company in Luxembourg
We seek a responsible, administrative person to start-up our new e-commerce company in Luxembourg. You will work from home to start with.
Job will include the following:
- Daily check of payments from subscribers, PayPal
- Daily check of e-mail
- Database management
- ( Monthly accounting )
Job will be part time to full time depending on our success. Objective will be 2-4 employees within 1 year.
- Fluent in english, written and oral
- Administrative personality
- Ability to work independently
- Good on decision making
- Responsible and with high business moral
- Medium to super-user of PC and Windows, e-mail etc.
- You may have potential as office manager, but not a criteria
- Accounting experience not a must but a plus
27 Jun 2007, 07:05 Mr. Beissenherz
I have 3 years experience in administrative assistant position within UNICEF Turkey office. Currently, I am living in Luxembourg and available for work-at-home. If you would like to take a look at my resume, I would gladly send it.
Kind RegardsSinem Sefa Bayraktar 09 Jul 2007, 10:49 - Verstoß melden
Is the job application still open? I am interested. Thanks
Best regards Tjitske
[email removed]Tjitske 09 Sep 2007, 03:35 - Verstoß melden
If the application is still open, Im interested. Im from Slovakia, I have 4 years experience with trade management and HR management. I have university degree. Now Im working in United Kingdom. Im available from January 2008. Thanks for response.
[email removed]Juraj Belej 04 Nov 2007, 04:23 - Verstoß melden
I am interested in the job position if it is still available. I have a Bachelor's Degree in English Writing and Business Administration.Please contact me at [email removed] for a copy of my CV. Thank you for your time.JoAnna Smith 10 Nov 2007, 10:26 - Verstoß melden
I am interested in this job offer,i hold a postgraduate in Management studies,Currently Studying my MBA international at Nottingham University.I can be reached at [email removed]. Thank you.Emma 16 Okt 2008, 06:00 - Verstoß melden
If the application is still open, I´m interested about this job.
I´m from albania and for 9 years I worked as a lawyer in Ministry of finance, Ministry of labour and Social Affaires and Ministry of Culture in Albania.My position covered HR and international relationship.
I am in the last year of the second faculty (economy - finance)and the first was faculty of law.I have finished pasuniversity study about management, financial analisys, contracts, diplomatic area ecc.
I lived in the USA for 1 year and I got a diploma in English for english language
from Abraham Linkoln Center.
I live with my familly in germany.
If you are still interested I will be abble to work full time in your company.
My email addresse is:
Endriendrijeta 03 Nov 2008, 09:28 - Verstoß melden
I am a graduate from Canisius University, with a bachelor's degree in Communication. I also have a minor degree in Business Management. I am seeking employment to further my career and knowledge.
My work background and coursework have supplied me with many skills and an understanding of hard work, individually and collectively; for example:
• I worked as a logistical service representative for a major irrigation company within the Washington DC area. I organized and managed the equipment net worth of 1.2 million. With that, I was responsible for all that was received and delivered with quality assurance.
• I have been active as a manager, which requires me to establish rapport with clients and employees. Advise them on business matters, as well as company policies. In addition, I developed programs and activities for participants and members.
Luxembourg is a great place to live and work. After living in Luxembourg for 9 months, I have decided to try to pursue a long term career there of the beginning of September 2009. Along with living and working there I will be ambitious and dedicated to learn French.
Hopefully, it would be possible to meet with you and discuss employment possibilities within your company.
Thank you for your consideration.
For more informations: [email removed]Keith L. 22 Jul 2009, 03:11 - Verstoß melden