Housemate Wanted $105/week including all bills
A cheap and neat room available in a quiet area.
1. $105/week including all bills (electricity, water, gas and cable, basic landline). The bond is $300.
2. Full furnished house, you could get your own fridge, cable serves is 20GB + 40GB Optus.
3. Bath room, toilet are separated. Big backyard with nice view.
4. 5 mins walk to station and 16 mins train to Melbourne Central.
5. Car Parking available.
6. Single bed, a study table with lamp, a cabinet, a bed table with mirror in your room. (a TV if you like)
7. Share house with 3 friendly and kind Chinese RMIT students.
Contact: Alex 043151105308 Mar 2008, 01:18 Alex
Hey, I am looking for a place to live when I move to australia. I am a male 18 years old, I live in the USA and looking to move to australia in the next month. write back if you are interested or want more info.Dylan Schols 30 Jul 2008, 03:44 - Report
I am currently in Newcastle. I have finished my studies. I am Mr Girish and am 27.
I need to move to Sydney, preferably near city area, as I am looking for jobs.
I intend to move around first week of March, 2009.
I am willing to pay around AUD 80 per week.
The location should be near amenities.
Please email me at [email removed] or call at 0421746412Mr Girish J. 05 Feb 2009, 01:46 - Report