QA and Test Specialist
Based in Madrid, Spain
We’re looking for brilliant people who want to grow with our project and build a true market leader. Your work will get in front of 2 million visitors a month. We have flat hierarchy in the team and the atmosphere is start-up, not "big company". Development is all based in our office in Madrid, which has a garden with a barbecue in it ;)
Who we are looking for?
We're looking to hire a software tester to help manual, automatic, and usability testing. We are looking for smart testers, junior/senior experienced. We need those testers who will guarantee the quality of development team software deliverables along with product usability. You will be part of the development team and will close together with developers on defining test cases for every feature those will be working on. A great tester gives programmers immediate feedback on what they did right and and what they did wrong.
What do we expect from our testers?
- Intelligence and curiosity
- Top testing skills. You can write and run test scripts, set up test environments platform testing, write test plans, create and execute test cases.
- You have a high standard for web usability and you are really willing to share it with us.
- A crushing ability to make just about anything break.
- A scientific approach to everything and unusual attention to detail.
What are we working with?
Ruby / Rails, Git, Cucumber, Rspec, Selenium, Hudson, Redmine, Amazon EC2 and S3, and a bunch of other stuff.
Which languages do we speak in the office?
Twelve nationalities in the office means the common language is English. You should be able to write and speak to a level where you can communicate clearly, but fluency is not a requirement. Knowledge of Spanish is not a requirement.
Currently we can only consider candidates who can legally work in the EU
If you are looking for a challenging environment where you can develop professionally and build technology which people use and enjoy, we want to talk to you.
Interested? email us with the following:
- your CV or link to profile
- links to recent projects with a clear description of what you did for each one
- links to your online profiles on GitHub, Stack Overflow, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc...
- a letter explaining what your professional goals are and why you will be a good match for our company