Moving furniture to Dubai
I need to move some furniture from Germany to Dubai and am looking for a removal company. However some friends of mine had some real bad experiences with these companies (things got broken etc.). Anybody has a recommendation for a good and reliable moving company?22 May 2007, 07:09 Manu
We are the moving company with the storage facilities available in Dubai with A/c and Non A/c self Storage facilities and local Moving service provide in U.A.E
pls feel free contact me on my Email
[email removed]Mehmood 03 Nov 2008, 07:21 - Report
can i know price list please?
[email removed]cathy 25 Nov 2008, 08:43 - Report
Window Magic is among the first to introduce the concept of Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride UPVC Doors, UPVC Windows (uPVC windows & doors) and glass window facade systems for internal partitions in India.
www.windowmagicindia.comvishal 17 Mar 2009, 02:23 - Report
Curtain4u provides an extensive range of ready made curtains online our product range includes Curtains, Bedroom curtains, Eyelet Curtains, designers curtains, blinds, roller blinds, roman blinds, venetian blinds
www.curtain4u.co.ukCurtains 23 Mar 2009, 11:32 - Report
Dear Sir and Madame,
We produce exclusive Ethanol-Fireplaces and would like to present our offers.
Contemporary, minimalist stainless steel gel fireplace.
• Easy to install
Hereby we present our new collection. Our Products are made in Germany and possess high class quality. A first impression and more details of our ethanol fireplaces are available in the Appendix to our product page. Prices and conditions we shall send you after your request. For this we need a detailed description of your business structure. Further information can be found on our websites;
www.veer-concept.de or www.masskamine.de
Under www.masskamine.de the fireplaces according to the specific needs of clients can be configured. We offer our dealers a very generous offer from the project to VEER ON SIZE (VOS).
We are not only interested in you as a trading firm in the future to win, we are also interested to work in concepts with you, so that you can win new customers by us. Also we have at the moment an exciting offer for the special sales campaign which you should discuss with us. The trade fair in Cologne, Germany has also made clear that this environmentally friendly Ethanol-Fireplaces in many different versions hit always the different tastes of customers. You too can be connected to this positive market development and take part in this Ethanol-Fireplace distribution. We as manufacturers want actively participate in your interest! We are looking forward to give you an insight into our product line. Our fireplaces are designed and manufactured solely by our company! We carry our own product design and product development. We proudly present you our new fireplaces and technology!
Please refer in the Annex our catalog and the pricelist (whosaleprices) and visit our references.
We look forward to your inquiry.
Made in Germany
[email removed]Kyan 24 Mar 2009, 12:58 - Report
Hi check this site they might help you to find a good furniture in your home http://www.fourcornerstrading.co.uk/oak furniture 26 Mar 2009, 03:31 - Report
CV. Linangkung is a professional manufacturer that specializes in mahogany, teak wood production furniture. The position of our company at Jepara, Central Java-Indonesia.
Established in 1985, we aren't the first company that moved in wood working, but our company grows very fast since our establishment. All our products are very pupular in European, America, Middle East and Asian markets.
We sincerely invite you to come visit our showrooms and factories or contact us directly for more information. We are looking forward to establishing a long term bussiness relathionship with you for mutual benefit and success in the future.
Office & Factory:
Jl.Raya Langon Km 2,9 No.99 Tahunan
Jepara - Central Java
E: [email removed]
T: +62 254 7060500
M: +6281390016169Gamal Hanandya 22 Apr 2009, 07:32 - Report
* Make a "survival kit"- a few boxes with absolute necessities that should go in to the truck at the end of the load (in order to be taken out in the beginning of the unloading process). The kit should contain the following:
1. Medicine - if any one in the household has a condition that requires to take medicine on regular basis always take some with you and have a spare just in case.
2. Food and snacks - the last thing you want to worry about when you start unpacking is - getting food for everybody. This may include baby's formula. You can order Pizza once even twice, but chances are you'll be new to the area and grocery shopping wouldn't be an easy task.
3. First aid kit - you may be tired and the level of alertness will decrease towards the end of the move, so it's a good idea to have some basic band aides and alcohol wipes available in case of minor cuts or bruises.
4. Phone and computer components - chances are you'd want to be able to keep in touch with the rest of the world after you move.
5. Plastic cups, dinnerware and paper towels.
6. Trash bags - remove the waste right away so it would not accumulate and be in the way.
7. THE REST OF THE ITEMS YOU MAY NEED.
http://www.boxyourstuff.com/Barkri12 11 May 2009, 06:20 - Report
We Jepara wood Furniture , is one major Furniture manufacturer based in Jepara Central Indonesia. Our production capacity is around 1 x 40'container per month with many variety of product. We have competitive price for wholesaler and trader
We are a small medium enterprise company, but we really concern and commited to our quality furniture that we provide to each overseas buyers
Visit us for futher information at http://www.jeparatopfurniture.com
Thank you in advance for your prompt response
JEPARA WOOD FURNITURE
WEBSITE : www.jeparatopfurniture.comRakhmat Satrio 04 Aug 2009, 06:39 - Report