I was born in New Zealand and have lived here for 25 years now. New Zealand is one of the cleanest and greenest countries, to say the least has a great environment. Its a great country to raise kids. Apart from nature and doing stuff outdoors, New Zealand is not a please you want to make a career/living. I work in the legal profession, so I'm by no means thick, but the sacrifices I make is living in a country with a safe and clean environment , yet enduring a boring lifestyle here over another more adventorous countries....
So to sum up:
NZ is great for raising kids, enjoying the outdoors and nature and for retiring. Otherwise its a very boring country, and not a place to make a living career wise (in comparison with other countries anyway)
[email removed]Meng Leong 23 Jan 2009, 01:57 - Report
- Totally agree!!
- new zealand is home.
- Want to visit NZ
- want to visit NZ and biking
- N.Z is good place to enjoy your live..
- I THINK THERE IS GOOD PLACE
- i have a dream..........
- i have a dream.......
- I know very special girl and we have one common dream...
- I disagree
- Yes, it's boring
- TOTAL DOGS LIFE HEAR IN NEWZEALAND
- New Zealand
- Boring people make for boring lives
- Im prefer NZ
- I'm torn
- This place is the pits - a holiday and nothing more
- Really that bad??
- yes, really that bad but that's just my opinion
- New Zealand Is actually Boring
- Boaring N.Z
- How true is all these comments
- How true are all these comments
- Nice to visit
- Shawn Yantos
- Can't eat the scenery
- Check out these three sites first
- New Zealand truth
- can't wait to leave
- disaapointing place
- International Students
- Living here is hard
- Really don't like it
- NEW ZEALAND