A better kind of care for expats
Your health insurance, now in your wallet
PassportCard provides quality international health insurance in partnership with Allianz. All their plans include a prepaid card - swipe it at the doctor’s office so you don't need to pay cash out of your own pocket!
A hassle-free healthcare experience
PassportCard is specially designed for expats to receive first-class care without all the paperwork:
- Choose your own doctor: you are not limited to a list of recommended doctors, hospitals or pharmacies.
- No paperwork: forget about claim forms or waiting for reimbursements. PassportCard operates on a trust basis and doesn't second-guess your claims.
- Medical helpline: consult with a doctor over the phone. Available 24/7, at no extra charge.
- Responsive customer care: get help right away to find the nearest clinic, doctor or solve any question.
Here’s how it works:
- Contact customer care before receiving medical services
- They will instantly calculate the cost and top up your card
- Swipe your PassportCard to pay