IT Jobs Qatar
Looking for IT jobs in Qatar?
It's a two step process:
1: Post add your CV below.
2. Visit IT Jobs Gulf
http://www.itjobsgulf.com/category/it-jobs-qatar.html22 Jun 2009, 10:50 ITJG
The main page is http://www.itjobsgulf.com
Don't forget to add your CVJon 22 Jun 2009, 10:52 - Report
Looking for a job in Qatar (Accounts clark/Administration/ Storkeeper)
I write this letter in order to introduce myself. I have eleven years of experience in veries sectors.
Today I am looking for a position at your prestigious company. I see myself as a highly dedicated and committed person who can greatly contribute to your company.
Hear i attach my CV to your conclution.
Thank you for your consideration
Noordeen Mohammed Zakir
I am an enthusiastic and dedicated professional with extensive experience across all areas of sales and marketing management. An exceptional leader who is able to develop and motivate others to achieve targets, I can demonstrate a strong ability to manage projects from conception through to successful completion. A proactive individual with a logical approach to challenges, I perform effectively even within a highly pressurised working environment.
I am now looking to progress into a executive position within the sales or marketing sector. I am therefore keen to find a new and suitably challenging role within a market-leading organisation.
AREA SALES MANAGER (2004-date) at the Tradesman Sri Lanka (Pvt) Ltd. Sri Lanka.
• Responsible for sales targets through motivating and developing staff, consistently achieving and surpassing Key Performance Indicators
• Reporting to the G M with responsibility for operational and Crew under my (14members) management within 02 Area’s.
• Controlling management with attention to essential criteria for net profit, including sales.
• Monitoring and controlling sales staff compliance in all areas, including customer care, effective planning, staff training and development, organisation and time management
• Supporting management and staff to help create their own successful and productive team and become effective team leaders.
• Maximising every sales opportunity by promoting the highest standards of customer care and recognising potential development and training opportunities
• Communicating daily with Customer Support Centre functions – Co-ordinator’s & Distribution – to ensure effective control and operation of all areas
• Reviewing and evaluating weekly SRT achievement and producing an end of week spreadsheet
• Supporting and coaching Area Sales Executives to reach their full potential.
INDOOR SALES SUPERVISOR (2002-2004) At S’maa fashion (pvt) ltd. (Saudi Arabia)
• Responsible for motivating and developing staff, effective planning, staff training, and time management.
• Supervising display-colour wise, price wise, item wise and clean.
• Reporting to the management fast moving items, slow moving items, price problem and etc.
• Maintaining the Service Quality Customer Service Standards Library for the department
• Managing and developing staff’ monthly incentive programme and promotion.
• Supervising, motivating and developing team reward and recognition programmes
• Handling and swiftly resolving customer complaints in a professional and effective manner
CAREER SUMMARY continued
STORE KEEPER (2000-2002) Continental fashion (pvt) ltd. Sri Lanka.
• Managing 2 convenience stores as a Store keeper and maintained all records up to date.
• Encouraging the highest possible standards of customer service from the team and maintaining the smooth day-to-day operation of the stores
• Maintaining good staff relation ship through effective communication, leadership, discipline and motivation
• Trained 15 new employees, achieving the successful induction.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (1998-2000) At AM trading Company. Sri Lanka
• Responsible for achieving target, keep the customer service in standards and resolving customer complaints on time.
• Maintaining the Service Quality Customer Service in Sales Area.
• Communicating daily with co-ordinators and distribution division till delivery the goods to customers which ordered.
• Collecting the due’s before the next delivery (under company credit policy).
• Maximum avoid delay payments and Return cheques.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• D.L National Licensee Certificate(Sri Lanka)
• G.C.E (O/LEVEL) English, Tamil & lit, social studies, Islam, Agriculture, Science, Mathematics, and secondary Languages has been completed. (1993/1994)
• G.C.E (A/LEVEL) Economics, Business studies, Islam. (1997)
• DIPLOMA Diploma in Computer programming in Institute of Technological Management. (2000)
• DIPLOMA Diploma in English has successfully completed in International Educational Guidance. (2001)
• DIPLOMA Diploma in Marketing in Wigan & Leigh college U.K
(Local certificate in London Business School at Colombo -06 Sri Lanka.) (2008)
• DIPLOMA Diploma in Computer Accounting In British Informatics of Computer Technology Colombo -06 Sri Lanka. (2008)
KEY I.T. SKILLS
▪ Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Internet & Email, Acc pack, Graphics designing.
Date of Birth: 11th September 1977
Nationality: Sri Lankan
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
Currently include: foot ball, Swimming, Reading and Listening music.
VISA TYPE: TransferableNoordeen ZakirNoordeen Mohamed Zakir 16 Jul 2009, 03:25 - Report