- National and public universities: Undergraduate (860 to 1200 EUR); Graduate (1200 to 1500 EUR).
- Private universities: Undergraduate (1800 to 2200 EUR); Graduate (2200 EUR).
(Prices are estimated per semester).
Seoul National University, Yonsei University, Korea University, Andong National University, Kettle National University, Pusan National University, Kunsan National University, The National University of North allegiance, Changwon National University, The University of the West River, Tan State University, Dongguk University, Kyunghee University, Korea University of Foreign Studies, Pusan University of Foreign Studies, and Seoul Women's University.
Out of all the institutes mentioned above, there are several that deserve special attention. The three best universities in South Korea are:
- Korea University
- Seoul National University
- Yonsei University
Those who want to attend one of these three universities have to take a Korean professional exam. In addition to these, Kyung He University has a well-known hotel and tourism management program. Kyung He University tuition fees, including accommodation costs are about 7100 EUR per year. Central University is one of the best Universities of the Arts in Korea.
1. South Korean High school graduates who want to pursue college-level education.
Foreign students aged 18-25 years old can study in South Korea through the Korean college level professional examinations.
2. South Korean students who have an undergraduate degree.
Foreign students aged 18-27 years old can study in South Korea as post-graduate professional through obtaining a TOEFL score of 550.
3. For Foreign students with masters degrees there is no age limit, however they must obtain a TOEFL score of 550 to be able to apply for doctoral programs in South Korea. Knowledge of the Korean language is an advantage, however not required.