Category O

Visas for family members or retirees

If you want to retire in Thailand or wish to stay with your spouse (who might be a B visa holder) you will have to apply for an O visa. The O visa is valid for 1 year and does not allow you to take up employment.

To apply for an O visa you will have to submit the following: © 2003-2020 Just Landed