i am thinking of doing a master abroad. However, i still not know for sure where. I was thinking of the UK, but i am not sure what universities have good facilities for international students. Does anyones has experiences with studying in the UK? If so, what universities are the best to go to??31 mai 2007, 12:08 carol
Hi Carol. Try searching the Internet.Emil 30 nov 2007, 02:47 - Signaler un abus
Hi am venkat
Authorised representative of London school of Business & management http://lsbm.org.uk/
mail me at [email removed]
The Master of Science in International Management is a challenging postgraduate degree that has been developed by theRoyal Holloway School of Management. As one of the largest Colleges of the University of London, Royal Holloway has a global reputation for research. Students on this programme have the opportunity to learn management techniques and approaches that are used by successful international businesses.
Full Time - 2 Years
Students require a second class honours degree or the equivalent from a university or other institution acceptable to the University of London
A first degree from a university or other institution acceptable to the University of London and a G-MAT score of 550 or over
An equivalent professional qualification and a GMAT score of 550 or over.
Proof of competence of English with an IELTS score of 6.5 or over with a minimum of 6 in each sub-test or a TOEFL score of 580 (or 237 in the computerised test) plus a minimum score of 4.5 in the test of written English (TWE).
* International Business Economics
* International Accounting and Finance
* International Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour
* Information Systems and Operations Management
* International Marketing and Strategy
* Philosophy of Management
* International Sustainability Management
* China and the International Economy
(Elective Modules -
* Advertising and Promotional Communication
* Cooperative Strategy
* International Business Analysis
* Corporate Social Responsibility
* Management of Japanese Multinationals
* Multinational Enterprise and the Global Economy
* Investment Management
* Corporate Finance
* Knowledge Management
* International Business Law
* Global Financial Markets
* International Entrepreneurship
Master of Science
* Research Course and Dissertation
* Two one week face-to-face plenary sessions with academics from Royal Holloway
Successful graduates can further their studies by applying for entry into Doctoral programmes at academic institutions worldwide.
Graduates have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the international business environment, and are employed in management positions within multinational corporations.
Please visit the University of London External Programme website at www.londonexternal.ac.uk
Septembervenkat 24 déc 2007, 03:11 - Signaler un abus
help l want to at you college.lam enos denhere from zimbabwe lam holder of city and guilds microvcomputers technology please reply me [email removed]enos denhere 07 mai 2008, 10:59 - Signaler un abus