G L O B A L C O R P O R A T E S E R V I C E S
ProServe offers document processing and clearing solutions to small and medium size Corporate to
reduce their operational cost and improve profitability.
We provide complete service to register a new Trade License and all legal documents for incorporation
of new business in UAE. We are authorized and registered agent for offshore company incorporation in
Dubai, Ras al Khaimah & UAE.
We offer same day processing of Visa Applications. We provide Employment Visa, Visit Visa and Transit
Visa assistance in UAE.
We provide all back office services, Document Clearance, Document Writing and Document Processing
in The Ministry of Labor, Immigration Department, Department of Economic Development, other
Government and Semi Government departments. We renew your Tenancy Contracts.
We also facilitate attestation for Import & Export Documents, Company Registrations, Chamber of
Commerce, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Justice, Notary Public, and Consular Affairs.
We have in house specialists for Document Legalization & Translation.
H Floor, Oriental House, Bank Street, Burdubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 397 9061
Fax: +971 397 9062
E-mail: [email removed]
To contact us:
ProServe was founded in 2002, as a division of Paralegal Services International a member of Manarat
Group of companies owned and managed by British Investors.
PROServe diligently provides outstanding service so that our customers are not merely satisfied but
delighted with the service & conduct of our professionals.
• To provide efficient, effective and high quality corporate PRO Services to our clients.
• To minimize operational costs for corporate clients / HR department etc
• To deliver the extraordinary service respecting strict deadlines
• To exceed customer expectations
• The continuous improvement of our services through customer orientation & market research
• Guarantee a leading pole position in the market
• Our Unique Selling Proposition (USP) in our local market is to be a single point of contact for all
business operation requirements
• Professional Service Deliverance on time
• Cost ,Time & Quality Efficiency
• PRO division represented by experienced Professionals
• Adding Professionalism to our service through better understanding of your business needs
• As member of the British Business Group (BBG), we follow the highest standards and business ethics
• Approvals from Ministry & Government Departments
• Assistance for all Government & Semi Government work
• Attestation of Import / Export Documents
• Company Registrations
• Chamber of Commerce / Foreign Affairs / Ministry of Justice Notary
OUR UNIQUE SERVICE
• Consular Affairs
• Document Clearance / Document Writing / Document Processing in Labor /
Immigration / Economic & other Gov. Departments
• Document Legalization & Translation
• Economic Department Affairs
• Trade License for new Registrations & Renewals
• Tenancy Contracts
• Visa Applications & Processing
We guarantee a considerable reduction in cost of your
document processing and clearing.
Enabling you to devote more time to your core wealth creation
One point of contact for all services
Our computerized client database system stores all
essential information including all renewal dates for your
licenses, visas, registrations. We act for you on time and
avoid you incurring any penalties.
All your document processing is hassle free because we pick up and
deliver document to your office after clearing from Government
Departments of Immigration, Labor, Economic and Municipalities.
With us your are always up to date with all latest Government
initiatives, rules and regulations.
As a part of a international conglomerate we always have
considerable resources at our disposal. We are able to match
resources required to maintain quality of service you expect even
when your business is growing at supersonic pace.
You get detailed breakdown and receipts of all Government charges
BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING YOUR PRO SERVICES TO PROSERVE
Hassle Free Service
On Time Every Time
Transparent Service06 apr 2009, 10:21 merly