Acceptable advertisement policy
For job, housing and classified ads
We work tirelessly to provide the best user experience possible in our classifieds, housing and jobs portals. For this reason, we reserve the right to delete without notice or explanation any advertisement (ad) placed on any of our sites. We cannot enter into correspondence about deletion reasons. We are also categorically not liable for damages of any sort arising from your use of the site, whether in posting an ad or responding to an ad.
If you have a complaint about an ad, use the report button on the page containing the ad. This helps us identify ads which may contravene our policies.
Below are lists of items and services that are irrelevant to expatriates, unsuitable, or potentially illegal. If you have any doubts or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We do not accept ads which:
- Are fraudulent or criminal in intent
- Are racist, sexist or discriminatory
- Contravene local laws for the country in which they have been posted
- Contain pornographic material or promote erotic services
- Arrive through automated submissions - if you want to put up lots of ads, see http://rss.justlanded.com/ on how to send them to us
- Are considered to be spam. If they are just promotion or advertising, contact us for rates or upgrade to one of our Professional Accounts.
Commercial ads are OK, but we use a relevance test, i.e. is your service useful for expatriates. Please ensure you post your ad only in the countries you operate in.
The following will not be published:
- That contain a phone number that isn't valid
- That contain text or photos that are duplicated from other adverts, user accounts or websites
- That do not provide a valid geographical address
- Posted by a user who has several properties in several countries, but cannot be verified as a commercial agent
- Posted by anyone who is not willing to provide proof of ownership / the right to advertise the property
- Get rich quick schemes
- Internet marketing / online business opportunities
- Job ads or services that are not clearly defined, or that involve fees from candidates.
- Multi-level marketing (MLM) schemes
- Pyramid schemes
- That are in any way related to the adult entertainment industry
- Work at home jobs (e.g. home-based, data entry, email processing)
- Abortion clinics or services
- Adult only services, illicit services, paraphernalia, videos, products or software
- Black money, money bleaching or cleaning processes
- Botox, enhancement, cosmetic surgery, medicines or products ( e.g. penis enlargement / breast enlargement)
- Counterfeit, replica or trademarked items
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- E-Tickets, Domain names and online accounts i.e. non transferable items
- Fake identification, passports, visas, qualifications or university certificates
- Firearms and ammunition
- Football tickets
- Hacking and illegal surveillance equipment
- Health supplements (weight loss tablets etc.)
- Human parts and remains; adoption and women offering to be surrogate mothers
- Loans and debt repayment
- Lottery tickets
- Magic, black magic, love potions, Voodoo and spiritual healing
- Massage services including Tantric, Nuru, Sensual, Body-Body and Naturist
- Organizations, companies, or services related to the adult entertainment industry, including websites of a pornographic nature
- Personal information or mailing lists
- Pets and animals
- Prescription drugs and materials
- Red Diesel
- SEO services
- Stolen items
- Tobacco, tobacco products or e-cigarettes
- Unstable, illegal or hazardous goods and dangerous materials such as mercury, or fissile nuclear material
- Weapons and knives
- Bitcoin Miner - Antminer and related products
If you are still in doubt whether we will accept your ad, just think whether it is relevant specifically to Just Landed users. If so, go post. If not, don't be surprised if it disappears and if your account gets blocked.