i need job
How can I get a work visa for Dubai? Is it possible if I don't have a job offer?22 Nov 2006, 05:40 Anonymous
I M HAFIZ MOHSIN FROM AJMAN UAE
MY NATIONALITY IN PAKSITAN
I M MALE 21 YEAR
I HAVE A VISIT VISA
MY QULIFICATION IS (BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION MARKETING) IN MIU UNIVERSITY PAKSITAN ISLAMABAD
MY E-MAIL ID IS : [email removed]Anonymous 19 Dez 2006, 08:47 - Verstoß melden
sir my name is muhammad ubaid khan i m graduate and i m looking a job in dubai for multinational companies i m presently working caracrete compcny as sales&marketing officer i have experience in sales and marketing and acconting as a trainee auditor my email id is [email removed]Anonymous 28 Dez 2006, 03:26 - Verstoß melden
I have been looking like crazy trying to find a teaching job in Dubai as well as contacts in expats community.Anonymous 29 Dez 2006, 10:07 - Verstoß melden
my name is mostafa residence visa dubai 1yaer-degree(accounting)
basic knowledge in computer and enternet
I want any job in dubai:
in hotel-restaurant-shop center-saller_-casher-hospital-airport-petrol pomp
Anonymous 02 Jan 2007, 05:17 - Verstoß melden
my nameis mostafa I'm verey surry Ido'nt write my E MAEL ID . my email is:[email removed]Anonymous 02 Jan 2007, 06:16 - Verstoß melden
I am seeking for a job in dubai i have done my bachelors in commerce from karachi university in pakistan...i have also many certificates in computer courses...and also 5 months job experiance in accounting softwares please provide me a job in dubai according to my field i will be thankful to u and waiting for yours reply...on my email address.....
[email removed]Anonymous 02 Jan 2007, 10:38 - Verstoß melden
I found this web site while surfing in internet.
I would like to know how can I get a job in UAE.
I was interested also to take a course of arab language, 1 more year and I'll finish the studies in Faculty of Islamic Studies
I live in former Yugoslavia, Kosovo I'm Albanian.
I have 3 years of working experience 2 years as an IT Manager and 1 year as Webmaster. I'm prety good in working with computers
an I speak English Quite well.
I hope that you will help me.
Regards from Kosovo.
My email address is
[email removed]Anonymous 09 Jan 2007, 07:28 - Verstoß melden
March 14, 2007
I am Oliver Paira Tuayon, 23 years old and a resident of Purok Ilang-Ilang Taclobo Dumaguete City Philippines. If you would consider, I would like to apply as a caregiver, caretaker, nursing assistantor office staff in your prestigious company.
I am a person who can adapt and deal with any type of person. I am good in client’s relations; I am patient, hardworking and trustworthy and can do multi-tasking job. I have developed all this characteristics during my previous work as an all around student assistant and currently as library clerk in one of the College Institutions here in Phillippines.
I am the breadwinner in the family I am living with my widow half-sister which is the reason why I should stand for her. So for that very deep reason I decided to try and join the team, and to be part with the company's progress. And if given the chance to be part of the thriving team, I would take that as a great honor and a great challenge.
For further information regarding with my qualification you can contact me through my contact number +639164091437 or e-mail address [email removed] and I am very much willing to undergo personal interview at your most convenient time.
Oliver Paira Tuayon
Oliver Paira Tuayon
Address : C/O ACSAT Dr.V.Locsin St. Taclobo
Dgte. City 6200 Philippines
Email add : [email removed]
Certified Nursing Assistant
With my knowledge and training I was undergone I can better serve the needs of your company. My willingness to go the extra mile to adapt to your way of doing I can be a great asset to your company.
• Computer literate : MS word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Good in spoken English
• Know basic Japanese language and writing
• Hardworking, highly trainable and able to do multi-tasking effectively
Age: 23 Citizenship: Filipino
Sex: Male Religion: Roman Catholic
Birth date: October 29, 1983 Civil Status: Single
Birth Place: Santa Catalina Or. Neg. Language: English, Tagalog, Cebuano
Height: 5’4’’ft and basic Japanese
Weight: 60 kg
COLLEGE: 2-Years Nursing Assistant
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (3 sems)
SECONDARY: Negros Oriental High School- Night Class (Valedictorian)
ELEMENTARY: Mabuhay Elementary School ( Salutatorian)
NOPH (Jan-Feb 2006)
• Assisting urinary catheter insertion and termination
• Giving catheter care
• Gastrostomy care
• Tracheostomy care
• Making an unoccupied and occupied bed
• Giving bed bath
• Perennial care
• NGT feeding
• Infant sponge bath
• Cord dressing
• Endotracheal and oral suctioning
• Assisting IV insertion / IV termination
• Obtaining TPRBP
• Shampoo in bed
• Giving ROM care
• Infant tub bath
• Changing diaper
• Giving cleansing enema
• Making surgical bed
• Postmortem care
Red Cross Training:
Red Cross Dumaguete (March 23-30, 2006)
Library Clerk – ACSAT Dumaguete City( 2006 till present):
• Initiate purchase orders, document request
And execute all necessary papers requiredas
• Check incoming materials against request materials
• Take action to recover missing items and/ or replaceable materials
• Accessioning – recording and assigning of specific number to books or other materials added to the library upon of acquisition. Re
• Classify and assign call number for the book using Dewey Decimal Classification scheme.
• Facilitate lending and returning of library materials for students, faculty and staff.
• Record loan out library materials in the daily statistical form, which may serve as gauge on the extent of utilization of specific materials.
• Assist the faculty and students in their study by proving them materials necessary for their research work or other needs.
• Provide answer to researcher queries or advice and direct students to the immediate source of the information
• Set provisions for easy recall of materials from delinquent borrowers.
• Ensure safeguard of library materials through frequent shelf reading.
• Take full responsibility in planning and implementing internal policies for the library.
• Assign, supervise and evaluate the work of the library student assistant
• Formulate and implement control measures for the proper safeguarding of library facilities.
• Recommend to the school director regarding the promotions, retention or dismissal pf the library staff.
• Prepares library report such as inventory report, CHED/TESDA report and other corresponding report to the direct superior.
• Conduct annual inventory of supplies and materials.
• Ensure library cleanliness
• Guard the maintenance of the library facilities.
• Report any outward occurrences pertaining to library facilities.
• Take charge all the clerical jobs in the library
Student Assistant- ACSAT Health Dept. (2005-2006)
• Encoding of grades
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the office
• Assisting some health department faculty in manipulating computer.
• Encoding of examination test paper.
Student Assistant – Library (2004-2006)
• Collating – physical examination of the books/s to identify if there are missing, torn and inverted pages.
• Sealing with stamp of ownership.
• Marking – sticking the call number on the spine of the book or at the upper left corner of the book’s cover. The library users the label adhesive and should be stuck as advice.
• Carding – preparing the card and its book pocket, pasting of latter with the card in at the inside back cover of the book.
• Shelving – arranging the books in the shelves based on the classification number.
• Take rid of dust
• Repair of torn-out books.
• Replace book cover
Student Assistant – ACSAT Call Center Program( 2004-2005)
• Preparing of the call center agent’s material for the training
• Cleaning the office
• To errand materials need to be photocopied
Student Assistant – ACSAT Accounting (2004-2006)
• To do daily collection deposit
• To errand materials need to be photocopied
• To pay monthly remittances
• To deliver documents for transactions
Student Assistant – ACSAT Lihok sa Kauswagan Lending(2003-2004)
• To update individual billing statements
• To print billing statement
• To record and encode new members
• To count daily collection for remittance
• Maintaining cleanliness of the office
• Mrs. Ma. Renee Sol D. Calumpang
ACSAT – School Directress
• Mrs. Erlinda N. Calumpang
ACSAT - Dumaguete
• Mrs. Lora Espancho
ACSAT - Dumaguete
• Ms. Jezminne G. Sarabia
Medical Transcription and Call Center Training Program
Asian College of Science and Technology Dumaguete Branch
Mobile #: 09218149555
Oliver Paira Tuayon 14 Mär 2007, 07:25 - Verstoß melden
Assalamo aleikum v.v. e Ashique Rassuul sallallaho alaeihi wassallam
I am salim from India(Gujrat) I am working in Mozambique in Nampula and I want work in Dubai please help me..... .comsalimpatel 16 Mär 2007, 02:20 - Verstoß melden
My name is rahel I'm 29 years old & my husbands name is Teferi we live in Ethiopia we still work in one Company as a secretary & as a driver he has 4th driving license but we are not satisfy with their salary so we need any job like (Secretary, house cleaner... for me & driver,.. for my husband) in Dubai we speak English well.
please help us & tell us how we can find a job in Dubai
We hope that you will help us.
our email address is
My telephone 00251-911-103 375
My husbands telephone 00251-911-652 122Rahel Berhe 04 Mai 2007, 05:29 - Verstoß melden
i am a dental prostes technition with 16years work experience in this field. hoe can i find my favorit job in a implant dental lab?
thank youkeyvan 08 Mai 2007, 04:43 - Verstoß melden
You can search your related jobs at dubizzle visit http://www.dubizzle.com/main/DubaiJobs/Shankar 09 Mai 2007, 05:23 - Verstoß melden
My name is Leah T. Lawas, 31 yrs of age, got a lot of experienced from Abroad ( baby Sitting & Secretary).
Now i took caregiver course hopefully june time of this year i'll graduate. wanna inquire if possible i could apply as a Caregiver to any Nursing Home or Hospital in Dubai or any places in UAE.
God bless.....Leah T. Lawas 11 Mai 2007, 03:19 - Verstoß melden
Jay Harold Y. del Mundo
Any suitable job
Al Hamriya, Dubai
Jay Harold Y. del Mundo
Place of birth
Place of issue
Date of issue
March 19, 2007
To acquire, to him who has engaged my services as an employer or client I will give the utmost of performance and fidelity. From my special capacity springs the obligation to use it well in service of humanity; and I accept the challenge that this implies.
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
AMA Computer University (AMACU 2006)
Knowledgeable in computer (installing and repairing), ms’office programs (word), sales and marketing, recording of incoming and outgoing communication, filing and sorting documents, data encoding, basic internet and PC troubleshooting.
Production Crew Encoder
Delfi Foods, Marikina PC Express, Manila
Sales Representative Staff
FILA Computer Shop
I hereby certify that the above information are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Jay Harold Y. del Mundo
jay harokd del mundo 14 Mai 2007, 12:26 - Verstoß melden
Hi, I am a staff nurse and interested to work in Dubai. I have more than 12 years of experience and many times visited in dubai on visit visa, since my husband is working over there.
I can speak english, marathi and hindi very well. i am very hard working and dedicated to my proffession. I wil be thankful to you if you give me a chance to serve you.
sunitaSunita desouza 23 Mai 2007, 01:14 - Verstoß melden
Hi this is Ravi Kumar, from India, looking for a job in Dubai. I am an undergraduate but having good communication skills and good experience in office administration.
I would be glad if you could tell me if there are any openings.
0501450653Ravi Kumar 29 Mai 2007, 04:25 - Verstoß melden
dear sir , i did my nursing assistant and home health aide course in usa and have 10 yearsof work experience looking after people in hospital and home. i have excellent skills and good nursing background and am very competent in all areas. i am incredibly focus and committed to detail and maintained good enhanced communication skills.. i am caring compassionate and provide details in hygeine and dress and medication am am very meticulous.please do let me know if there is a position vacant for me. thanking you sincerelygeorge lal 31 Mai 2007, 09:09 - Verstoß melden
dear sir, i am applying for a nursing assistant and home health aide positon for which i am ceritfied and have done my course in usa. as a nursing assistant and home health aide my job involved personal care , support . i have excellent skills in nursing and am very competent in all ares of nursing. i have a incredible commitment to detail maintain a commitment to care . i am very caring, compassionate . i also have a very high details to personal hygeine , dressing, medications and very meticulous . if given a chance to work in your country i would do my utmost best to provide that high level of care which i have gained experience . thanking you sincerely. please email me at [email removed]george lal 31 Mai 2007, 09:17 - Verstoß melden
My name is Nasim Farooqui and I am from Pakistan, i will be grateful to you if you give me useful information about it, my email address is
NasimM. Nasim Farooqui 27 Jun 2007, 10:20 - Verstoß melden
My name is Nasim Farooqui and i am commerce graduate, i have vast experience in Retail Operation (Superstores), i have done 5 years in Saudia in Bindawood Superstores and now i am seraching job in Dubai, kindly help me.
My Email Address is : [email removed]
M. Nasim Farooqui 29 Jun 2007, 09:48 - Verstoß melden
un grand salut att les mr et mrs je cherche un travaille je travaille tout mon msn et [email removed] et merci a tout les magazine de dubai j'attend une repons stpyoussef 29 Jun 2007, 11:06 - Verstoß melden
Iam a Certified dental tech since 1982,U.S.A grad,
worked in the u.s. specialised in Crown and bridge.
minimum monthly salary 3000 U.S.D plus respectable
housing,and acomodation.any lab interested in my
offer please email me.
cell phone,Lebanon 03097898hobeika Pierre 01 Jul 2007, 07:45 - Verstoß melden
Surname: Kamel Fouladi
Date of Birth: 31st. Mar. 1976
Place of Birth: Tehran- Iran
Address: No.: 40, Roze Building, Atari Moghadam St., Shariati Ave., Tehran-Iran
Tel. Home: +982122609613
E-mail: [email removed]
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Major: Surveying, Islamic Azad University – Meybod Unit (Yazd Province), 1998-2004
Asfalt Tous Co., in position of surveying expert from 2th Des., 2006 to the present time.
Asfalt Tous Co. is a contractual company involving in extraction and exploitation of iron ore in Chadormalu mine. Chadormalu mine is located at 185 kilometer to the western north of the Yazd city.
Implementation of necessary surveying operations in the following cases:
- Implementation of explosive patterns for mining
- Erection of the 4th plant for production of iron concentrate
- Up to dating old surveying system of the surveying unit
- Innovation of a new method in surveying information and documentation management
- Education to surveyors the manner of operation with Total Station in modern surveying works
- Establishment of a surveying system which is at now in process of execution
- Asfalt Tous Co.
No. 1143, Vali Asr Ave. ( Iranian Bldg. ), Tehran ( Postcode: 15119 ), Iran
E-mail: [email removed]
From 1st July, 2003 to 11th Aug. 2003
I passed the surveying training period which is held annually in summers in form of 45-day camp by the university.
- Persian ( mother tongue )
- German ( at the limit of mother tongue, because I was living in Germany for a period of about 8 years, between 1983 and 1990, and that I had passed my primary school and the first 3 years of the intermediate education in there).
- English (Good)
- Arabic ( it was taught in high school as the third language ( basically ) )
Familiarity with software such as: AutoCAD, Word, Excel as well as Familiarity with special software in surveying field such as Sdr-Map and Land.
Saman Kamel Fouladi 02 Jul 2007, 08:39 - Verstoß melden
Iam Madhusudan Kulkarni from Pune, India. I have been working as Sr. QA (medical transcription) for the US process for around 5 years. I am looking for oppurtunity in my field in UAE. Are there any vacancies in my field in UAE?...If such, pls contact to my mail address given below.
[email removed], [email removed]Madhusudan Kulkarni 03 Jul 2007, 09:27 - Verstoß melden
hi from the philippines. im jeremy sarno, 31 years old, have a good health condition. taking up of electronics technician course.i have many experience about electronic technician,and i know how to drive 4 wheels, 6 wheels. my licence no. GO1 2008-11-16,,,, and my no. code is 1238.i have 4 years experience on driving a wheels. i know also the basic welder, the basic plumber, the basic electrician and the others company maintenance.
hope u will accept me as part of your company. im very much willing to be the part of your company. im a very hardworking person very honest and loyal to my work.For more details just call me or email me, .... [email removed] and my no. 6309109885329 or 6309195876800. thank you very much ......
NAME: JEREMY L. SARNO
ADDRESS: 0313 J SOLON CAMAGONG LAHUG CEBU CITY, PHIL.
AGE: 31 YEARS OLD
WEIGHT: 160 LBS.
RELIGION: ROMAN CATHOLLIC
BULASA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL 1988-89
BULASA NATIONAL HIGH SCHL. 1993-94
CSCST CEBU CITY 1995-96
JEEPNEY DRIVER : 2005-2007
COMPANY DRIVER : 2003-2005
PROJECT COORDINATOR: 2001-2003
PROJECT SUPERVISOR: 1998-2000
HOME TECHNICIAN : 1996-1998
ENGR. ROEL MASENDO CIVIL ENGR. CEBU CITY,PHIL.
ENGR. MICHAIL LIM ECE ENGR. MSM CEBU CITY
ENGR. LANDO LOBINGCO M E ENGR. CEPWEE, PHIL.
JEREMY SARNO 07 Jul 2007, 11:47 - Verstoß melden
I m AJAY BABAR from India.
I m Male 26 year.
My Qulification is ( Bachelor of Arts with Hindi ) in MSU University of sayajirao university Baroda In Gujarat in India.I m Searching for job.
My mail id is. [email removed]
[email removed]AJAY D BABAR 09 Jul 2007, 11:48 - Verstoß melden
1. Personal Details
Name : Ajay D. Babar
• Permanent Address : 08, Ghiyapark Society,
Old Padra Road,
Vadodara- 390 020.
• Phone No : 9898499980
• E-Mail : [email removed]
• Date of Birth : October 05th 1981
• Age : 26 Years
• Sex : Male
• Place Of Birth : Vadodara
• Marital Status : Unmarried
Languages known : English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi
• Hobbies : playing cricket,readingbooks and Music
2. Education Details
Exam Passed Board / University Subjects Year of passing
G.S.E.B., Gandhinagar Commerce Stream 1999
B.A. M.S.University of Baroda, Vadodara Hindi 2006
3. Computer knowledge
• Working Knowledge in MS OFFICE.
• Hands on experience in Internet applications.
4. Job Profile
Presently working with Mahavir Academy (A IRDA accredited agent’s training center for life & general insurance) since last one year as a Co-Ordinater.
Work Profile: -
Co-Ordinate with all Insurance companies.
Co-Ordinate with head office.
Reporting to the concerned authorities.
Managing the Faculties as per requirement for conducting classes.
Maintaining all the records.
Look after all the activities of Academy.
Worked as a booking clerk for Maruti Courier Service Ltd.
6. Present Salary
5000/- per month (in hand)Indian Rupess
Mobile, petrol & conveyance (actual)
Place : Vadodara
AJAY BABAR 09 Jul 2007, 11:51 - Verstoß melden
MY NAME IS SYED HASNAT AHMAD BOKHARI MY WIFE WANT TO JOB IN TEACHING DEPORTMENT IN SCHOOL OF DUBAI SHARJHA AND AJMAN SHE HAS CLEFICATION BA B ADD MY E MAIL ADRSS [email removed] MYHASNAT AHMAD BOKHARI 12 Jul 2007, 08:14 - Verstoß melden
Film and TV producer (Young female)with BA in Motion picture and 2 years experience looking for a producing position in Dubai.
email: [email removed]Lucy 13 Jul 2007, 04:16 - Verstoß melden
Pls help us to find much needed specialist for our clinic.
Kindly if you have the fallowing qualifications, and interests let us know, otherwise forward this message to any colleagues, classmate you may know. I will sincerely appreciate and be thankful. It will be the life time chance you may give to your associate.
My name is Alan ,from one of Persian golf countries. I belong to a medical family. I am also a graduate of 1998, dentistry from UB, Baguio city .
We have a successful private orthopedic clinic that used to run under Faride(my younger sister)who is specialist in orthopedics and my mam, a nurse!
Recently Faride got married to another orthopedist classmate of hers and she is going to move with her husband to Dubai, United Arab Emirate.
So without supervision and orthopedic diploma license of my sister ,clinic will have to seize operations.
That makes mam worried, so she looks for alternative. Since I studied in the Philippines, family is very familiar with pinoy culture & traditions. Mam visited Philippines two times.
She would like to invite a qualified female orthopedist to come over and operate the clinic on partnership bases with her for a long time. If you prefer to settle in the country for good and become citizen, it will serve propose the best.
Since processing of working visa and due process will take a long time and difficult to extend it indefinitely here, we would help you to get a marriage visa(only a formal one), new passport/citizenship. That will allow for you and mam to put the clinic under your supervision and diploma and continue operating as she did with my sister, under properly arranged contract b/w you and her on 50,50 income benefits. Remember that you will not be under her; you will be her equal partner as any other citizen of this country under equal rights.
You can receive the new passport /national ID within 3 weeks from our embassy in manila and fly over to start your full practice after evaluating your diploma and issue of permit to work from department of health.
You also will be offered a very comfortable, fully furnished unit in our house, free of charge. You may rent/buy your own residence if you wish for. Our house to clinic is 10 min easy ride.
Clinic's net income for financial year 2006 was US $5,702.
The necessary requirement to be able to enter in partnership with mam is:
- You should be graduate of orthopedics or related specializations(as rheumatologist ,etc.) from fallowing schools only:
Any other Philippines school diploma is not accredited by our government and sorry.
- To process a marriage visa & citizenship you should be single, divorced or widow.
Other wise we can't process the documents. We intend you to settle for good for a long time. You will have prospect of marriage here as any other citizen.
- Physical appearance absolutely doesn't matter, we wish you are much experienced in you profession instead.
- Age doesn't matter. However if your age is closer to my mam, you may have a better harmony in job, sisterhood and interests. (25 ~ 55 will be ok).
- if your diploma is from Japan, USA, Europe, you will have a higher prospect of success here.
Mam wish to extend clinic to other medical specialties. If you or your friends have such qualifications and interests above, other than orthopedic ,pls let us know.
I've been in Baguio for 5 years. I know this is one of those chances that every educated Filipina dream's to happen over her life.
My mam is a 57 y/o very kind graduate of nursing.
Hard working, honest, very kind. She spends big chunk of her income for charity. At present she supports 11 orphaned kid from different families. Expenses, housing and their educations. That is why she aims to uphold clinic at least for another 10 years. Her motto is: I will stop working when I put wedding ring to the hand of last kid and send to the house of her beloved groom!
Humm! Good question indeed!
I am a dentist graduated from UB Baguio city. Still single.
I wish to marry with a kind loving Filipina specialist. Particularly, a maxillofacial surgeon, orthodontist or periodontist. Good choice ha! lol
If you are the one well, I'll come for you to the Philippines!
Pls E-mail to: [email removed]
mabuhi , Sallamat po.
allan 19 Jul 2007, 09:56 - Verstoß melden
Having the willingness to work with the agency, I would like to be a part of the service in one of the prestigious agencies in the country by applying for any vacant position that best fits my qualifications.
I am ENGR. ARTEMIO S. LAPEZ JR, legal age, single, Filipino and a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering at University of the Immaculate Conception. I am currently connected with the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority as TESD Specialist assigned in Davao Oriental Provincial Office, Mati, Davao Oriental, Philippines.
With the sufficient work experience, training and exposure I had undergone, I am sure I can readily adapt to the routine of the agency. I am very much open to the challenges necessitated by the career opportunity the agency can offer and willing to undergo any preliminaries that would prove beneficial in the performance of my task.
Attached are my resume and other supplemental documents for your perusal. I am willing to come for an interview at your most convenient time and to undergo qualifying examination, which the agency may require. I can be reached thru my mobile no. 0920-5646677.
Very truly yours,
ENGR. ARTEMIO S. LAPEZ, JR.
ARTEMIO S. LAPEZ, JR 20 Jul 2007, 03:57 - Verstoß melden
ENGR. ARTEMIO S. LAPEZ, JR
115 Rizal Ext. Mati,
8200 Davao Oriental, Philippines
Mobile No. 0920-5646677
E-mail Address: [email removed]
To contribute good workmanship and experience a new dimension in civil engineering field leading to a career growth. To offer what talents I have and promote team approach to projects. Engage in activities which promote the continued success of our joint efforts.
5 years experience in Government Institution as a Civil Engineer (Technical Specialist).
2 years experience in Private Contracting Company.
2 years experience (part time) Project Engineer.
My career in civil engineering covers a huge variety of work. I am involve in monitoring and inspection of infrastructure projects and natural environment development. At anytime of the day, my typical careers include, design, construction, project management, consulting, planning, finance, risk management to name a few.
Possesses solid understanding on Project Development & Management
Trained on the preparation of Local Development Planning
Experienced in plan preparation, design and supervision in the field of civil engineering
Exposed in the field of monitoring and evaluation of infrastructure projects
Dedicated worker with exceptional organizational, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
Computer-proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Windows Xp professional, internet software, scanning software, CD burning software, Adobe and others.
Has the ability to deal with multi-racial community at all levels.
Adaptable, self-motivated, hard working and resourceful person.
Has the ability to supervise and execute work assignments of labourers at the site.
Has an excellent skill in oral & written communication of the universal language, English.
Has the ability to work in minimal supervision.
Has the ability to manage office standard routines.
Has the ability to work as a team and excellent customer service ability.
Company: BARNITT’S CONSTRUCTION
Duties and Responsibilities
• Reviewed contract drawings, specs and obtained building permits.
• Supervised daily construction activities and all working personnel.
• Prepared master project schedule major activities and durations.
• Prepared list of materials, vendors and submitted to architect.
• Completed documentation and coordination of all daily activities with clients, architects, engineers, building inspectors and associated subcontractors.
• Assisted in review and approval workshop drawing
• Observe site safety practices and the progress of the work.
• Inspected foundation, columns and slab layout
• Estimated construction cost
• Responsible for preparation of Contract Documents
• Coordinated work between subcontractors
• Prepared daily and weekly reports
• Ordered supplies for various location
Company: TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND SKILLS DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervised daily construction activities and all working personnel.
• Prepared master project schedule major activities and durations.
• Conduct training in the area of specialization
• Drafts proposal/s for the development of course curriculum, workshop lay-outs, and learning materials.
• Conduct researches, advocacy and promotion of programs.
• Supervisory Skills, design of buildings and general civil site work: industrial, commercial, municipal.
• Supervise and coordinate the construction process from the conceptual development stage through final construction, making sure that the project gets done on time and within budget.
• Computer-proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Windows Xp professional, internet software, scanning software, CD burning software, Adobe and others.
Nationality : Filipino
Sex : Male
Civil Status : Single
Languages Spoken : English, Tagalog, Visayan
DEGREE OF EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
University of the Immaculate Conception,
Davao City, Philippines (Year 2001)
CIVIL ENGINEERING BOARD EXAMINATION
License No: 92504
Issued On: January 15, 2002
Expiry Date: October 21, 2009
Conducted by: Professional Regulation Commission
COMPUTER HARDWARE SERVICING (National Certificate II)
Certificate No: 061102020898
Issued On: December 11, 2006
Expiry Date: December 11, 2011
Conducted by: Technical Education & Skills Development Authority
Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers (PICE) - Davao Oriental Chapter
CFC Singles for Christ
Title of Trainings Attended Level of Training Date No. of Hours Conducted by Training Venue
1. Enhancement Course for Competency Assessors Technical 12/18-19/06 16 TESDA Mati, Davao Oriental, Philippines
2. Training Program on Database Management and Programming Technical 5/23-27/05 40 TESDA-CAO KPVTC, Buhisan, Tibungco, Davao City, Philippines
3. Computer Aided Design Technical 05/09-13/05 40 DOSCST DOSCST, Mati, Davao Or. Philippines
4. Industry/Stakeholders Forum Managerial 04/27/05
8 TESDA KPVTC, Buhisan, Tibungco, Davao City
5. Trainers Training Methodology Course (new modality) Technical 11/16-19/04 40 TESDA Mati School of Arts and Trades, Mati, Davao Oriental
6. Computer Trouble Shooting and Repair Training Technical 10/18-30/04 96 NCII Mati, Davao Oriental, Philippines
7. Trainers Training on Natural Farming Technology Technical 04/29-30/04 16 TESDA NCCC Farm, Calinan, Davao City, Philippines
8. Trainers Training Methodology Course Technical 12/15-18/03 40 TESDA Gov’t Center, Dahican, Mati, Davao Oriental
9. Competency Assessors Course Technical 09/22-25/03 32 TESDA Gov’t Center, Dahican, Mati, Davao Oriental
10. Basic Training Program in House/Construction Painting Technical 08/11-22/03 96 TESDA/
DUTCHBOY Lupon School of Fisheries, Lupon, Davao Oriental, Philippines
11. Symposium on Non-conventional Energy Resources Managerial 12/03/98 8 Department of Energy U.M Matina, Davao City, Philippines
12. The Civil Engineering Profession Technical 03/20/98 8 Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers UIC Annex Campus, Bonifacio St. Davao City
ARTEMIO S. LAPEZ, JR 20 Jul 2007, 04:00 - Verstoß melden
Sir / Madam
i am trying for a single job in dubai for a long time.i am not able to get it.not even any thing. people only ask for c.v, put do not reply. now i just to not want only inquries i want a job. money is not my main aim of working .
i want a change in life.
I am an Expert Computer Hardware Engineer, Mobile reparing with in deapth knowledge of all types of Computer Hardware , Networking and related systems with an excellent track record of 5 years experience . I am also having sound knowledge of Pagemaker 7.0, Photoshop 7.0.
Ms-office 2000, Visual basic
I am well experienced in Computer Hardware Service , Installations with good command looking for a job as System work and Mobile Reparing and mobile software. All kind of do.
I am not completed my graduation (B.A) I dis-continue in middle Because my finance problem
So if there any opportunities please let me know... I am very dynamic with good communication skill and transparent attitude.
Ph : 00923224763646
Atif 21 Jul 2007, 07:47 - Verstoß melden
My name is Nouraddine from Morocco I am graduate. My unique mix of previous work experience and my status as an English teacher in Almanara Authentic Center for Languages Teaching in my junior year teaching TEFL, make me an ideal responsible educator for the center mentioned before.HowNouraddine 21 Jul 2007, 07:35 - Verstoß melden
my name is yawar i am waoking in Soneri banklimited,as a cashier, pls give me job in dubai.
my email address: [email removed]yawar hayat 23 Jul 2007, 11:57 - Verstoß melden
I m B.Com Graduate with (Banking and Marketting)and i have better knowlde of internet and diploma in computer application also.
presentaly work in ING Vysya Insurance ltd. as a Insurance Advisor.
language known URDU (Read,write and speak)
HINDI(Read,write and speak)
ENGLISH(Read,write and speak)
I m hard worker and i have optimatic nature.
If any employer intrested to give me job so they contact me as my mail id [email removed]Mohd.Danish Munir 28 Jul 2007, 11:39 - Verstoß melden
I am working in an American Company KBR into Kuwait as administrative assistant in Accounts & Finance dipartment.its a temporary job.My education is Intermidiat in Commerce from Pakistan.I have seven years experience in accounting & adminitration in three well established organizations. my age is 26 yrs.
Sir, I have come to know that some posts in Dubai are lying vacant under your kind control. I offer myself same as a candidate. I assure you that I will perform my duties regularly, punctually & honesty. Please accept my request & oblige.Thanking you in anticipation.
MY E-MAIL ID IS: [email removed]Muhammad Ali 01 Aug 2007, 10:11 - Verstoß melden
i'm gp and graduated from iran university
i'm 41 yeard old
can you help memehrgan 04 Aug 2007, 10:59 - Verstoß melden
i'm general practitioner
i want to get work in dubai hospital
my email [email removed]mehrgan 04 Aug 2007, 11:02 - Verstoß melden
I M RAMADAM FROM KOSOVO
hi people from uae i wante to greeatinges from KOSOVO
i wan some job from uaeRAMADAM 04 Aug 2007, 09:09 - Verstoß melden
My name is jibran ullah.i m currently in final year computer systems engineering at UET peshawar.
Sir! I want to know what are the job oppurtunities in Dubai for me.i ll be very thankful to you if u please help me in this regard.
my Email ID is: [email removed]Jibran Ullah 04 Aug 2007, 11:27 - Verstoß melden
Hi.I'm abbie, a residence of the Philippines.I am 21 years old. i want to ask if I could get a job there in Dubai if I am holding a visit visa. So they have age restrictions for working as a nurse there.Thank you...
[email removed]abbie 05 Aug 2007, 05:54 - Verstoß melden
I have nationality of pakistan. I want to get job according to my credentials. I am very good fin english as well as I am working as graphic designer of print media from six years. I have very good speed in urdu, english composig on computer. I am fully equiped with designing & layout skills of publication & any kind of advertising material. Hope you will concider my case favorably. Waitng for reply soon.
marital status: married
cantact: 0300-9491705, 0322-4617599
[email removed]Imran Patrick 06 Aug 2007, 10:45 - Verstoß melden
I AM ALI HABIBNEJAD FROM IRAN(AHWAZ CITY).
I AM MALE AND 38 YEARS OLD.
I AM FINDING A JOB IN DUBAI.
MY DEGREE IS (MS OF GEOLOGY FROM TEHRAN).
I WORKED 10 YEARS IN SOIL MECHANICS AND GEOTHECHNICS.
I AM SPECIALIST IN MARINE GEOLOGY AND I WORKED IN OMAN SEA ABOUT OCEANOGRAPHY ( STUDY OF MICROPHONA AND SEDIMENTOLOGY AND HYDROGRAPHY CHAHBAHAR GULF) .
I AM READY FOR WORK IN THEME OF MUD AND SEDIMENT OR SOIL MECHANICS .
ALI HABIBNEJAD 07 Aug 2007, 09:02 - Verstoß melden
If you are a female Fitness Instructor or a Lifeguard, looking for a permanent job in UAE-Dubai, please send your CV to:[email removed]
merecruitment 08 Aug 2007, 10:24 - Verstoß melden
I'm Steven Chok from Malaysia,Male,36 years old.I have very good experience seller in Jewellery line since 1991 to 2006 at Malaysia.I intersting to work in Dubai.I use to speaks many language like Malay,Chinese,English,Cantonese.
My e-mail is:[email removed]
Best Regards.Chok Chee Kuen 10 Aug 2007, 03:41 - Verstoß melden
I am a Nepal citizen currently residing in Doha-Qatar. I have an degree in B.Eng(Hons) Electrical& electronic Engineering. i have completed my degree in Engineering in Malaysia where as the degree is been awarded from Nottingham Trent university, UK as a franchisee.
I came from Malaysia to Doha. And interested to get job in UAE or KSA.
Please let me know if there is any suitable job for me in your information.
(I may send my resume via email if needed)
Mohd ASif Siddiqui
Email: [email removed]Mohd ASif Siddiqui 19 Aug 2007, 12:36 - Verstoß melden
hello my name is abdessalem meskini ..from tunisia
i have good experience for driving in dubai
i have 8 years experience..
i need work in dubai
i have visit viza ..
email:[email removed]abdessalem meskini 20 Aug 2007, 08:56 - Verstoß melden
im arabic male33,from middle east,im on visit visa,seeking any job in sales,marketing,
advertising,management,coordination,field work,office work...
the location of the job can be in ajman ,sharjah or dubai.
my qualification is :
im MBBS doctor but im more towards business and marketing and sales.
6 years in marketing and sales of many medical machines and medical instruments.
achieving targets on time and very hard working person,with capability of working under stress, and finding solutions for completing the goals.
i can speak 5 languages fluently:
i have good knowledge in computer ,and internet browsing,very good communication skills and strong public relations,very dynamic and good looking apperance.
i have valid UAE driving license.
im seeking job with good salary which can go with the expensive life style of UAE nowadays...pluss matching my qualifications and skills.
plz email me to send you my CV,or contact me directly on my mobile to meet A.S.A.P.
DR.businessman9111 21 Aug 2007, 07:00 - Verstoß melden
sir my name is mohammed khaja azhat uddin i m B Tech (csit) and i m looking a job in dubai for multinational companies i m presently working Sunnet training and software compcny as system administrator(networking)i have experience in system administrator(networking) my email id is [email removed]
28 august2007, 03:26:33 pmm.kazhar 28 Aug 2007, 01:23 - Verstoß melden