looking for investor or partner (for Maldives)
I am Ashraf from Maldives Island, i am a director of Lemorios Holidays Maldives, and we are one of the leading travel agencies in Maldives. We provide one of the most valued vacations in the Maldives. With our great services, convenience and value, our first priority is to meet the needs and expectations of our clients. We provide a wide variety of tourist services, specializing in diving, cruise handling, guest handling, sailing, resorts accommodating and accommodating business meetings.
Our company is widely affiliated, and dealing with the widest resorts, hotels and safaris operating in the Maldives. We are now looking for a co- operate based travel agent in abroad to work with us for our loyal customer demands worldwide. I am sure this would be very great opportunity for you to make good business , as you know Maldives is a very famous Holiday Destination in the world.
Maldives offers unlimited assistance and conveniences to all businessmen and investors. The right partnerships between overseas investors and Maldivian businesses have led to astounding commercial success. The number of foreign companies investing in the Maldives is growing in areas such as manufacturing and exporting, creation of well known hotels and managing resorts. This is contributed to the amazing success investors combined with our legendary culture of innovation and excellence.
The Maldives offers a clear security policy for all foreign investors.
Foreign investors are offered a transparent policy environment under article
25/79 of the law on foreign investments, guaranteeing the security of investments. In addition our liberal trade environment, dynamic private sector and development-oriented legal structure all contribute to a conducive climate for trade and investment.
The Maldives has a strong record of political stability resulting from homogenous nature of our society with one culture, one religion and one language. Thus the ethnic and political unrest that can disrupt economic activities elsewhere are practically non-existent in the Maldives.
The country is an income tax and corporate tax haven. The vast untapped potential in natural marine resources and the young, energetic and trainable workforce are strong inducements to invest in the Maldives, as has been proven by many successful foreign investors.
Foreign Investors may choose either of the following business arrangements when investing in the Maldives:
* Joint ventures with local partners
* Wholly owned foreign investments.
Incentives for investors
* No personal or corporate income tax
* No tax on profit, value added tax, property tax or capital gains tax
* No exchange restrictions
* 100 percent foreign ownership or joint ventures
* No restrictions on repatriation of capital or profits
* Streamlined foreign investment procedures
* Long term leasing of land
* Freedom to use expatriate labor (managerial, technical or unskilled)
* Low duties on exports-waivers for approved projects
we have been involved vastly in the Travel Tourism & Hospitality Industry for the last 10 years in the Maldives
During all those years of point blank observation we have realized that the following types of investments can reward us quite handsomely
Remote Island Resort operation in the Maldives
Investing to open a Resort Hotel in the Maldives: 50 - 80 rooms (estimated 30 million us$ for 20 years)
Total investment to be covered is estimated within minimum 5 - 6 years depending on the markets and rates we sell the rooms annually and the remaining 14 years relax on the sunny beach counting the profits.
An excellent opportunity, for investment in the Maldives. Payback, within 6 years.
Safari vessel operation in the Maldives
Investing to build a safari vessel for operation in the Maldives: 12 rooms (24 pax) (2.5 million us$)
Total investment will be covered within maximum 2-3 years and for the next 10 - 15 years it’s all profits until the vessel is unusable for operation.
It’s estimated starting from a single safari it’s quite common practice in the Maldives that every 2 year another extra vessel is build by the safari operators due to the high profitability and quick coverage of the investment.
On a personal note I am a total craze when it comes for safari operation. I need a foreign partner to invest for this project as 50% shareholders each. I can take the full responsibility of managing plus operating the safari in the Maldives and market to European clients from Australia, Germany, France, USA, China, and some other more countries. This is Jack pot business in Maldives now
if you need more further information please contact me
AshrafAnonymous 16 Aug 2008, 07:36 - Report
- business setup,sponsorship & relocation to uae-dubai.
- looking fo partner
- Partner for Montessori School
- Out side partner
- Personal Training in Dubai
- Building construction in UAE
- RF GOLD BUSINESS PARTNER
- LOOKING FOR INVESTOR IN SPORT
- Investor for a pizzaria
- DISTIBUTOR REQUIRE
- man power opportunity
- Travel Agent
- looking for investor or partner (for Maldives)
- look for business partner
- looking for a partner
- business sponsor in oman
- Business openings required
- business partener in rough diamond
- DUBAI BUSINESS
- wanted heavy driver job in dubai
- wanted security job in dubai
- DESIRE TO HAVE PARTNERS
- Adoption (Yorkie)
- Looking for an investor
- RE:INVEST IN EAST AFRICA.
- looking for a partner
- Business openings required
- are you looking for business partner in Saudi Arabi?
- building in dubai
- USA citizen looking for overseas investor...
- TRANSPORTERS REQUIRED IN MALAWI
- interior decorator - modern art gallerist
- Looking for Medical Devices traders / sellers
- urgent partener needed
- Want to become your Partner
- Are you looking for UAE local agent or partner?
- Looking for a partner
- Seeking professional Partner in Ethiopia?
- Do you want to make business in Mauritius?
- seek an investors
- Want to Invest in Kenya
- want to begin business in sudan
- I NEED YOUR HELP: REPLY
- Looking for investor to invest in khaolak, Thailand
- Kenyan in Dubai
- looking for clients
- looking for importers and exporters
- Interested on your investment.
- Looking for Sick Computer Trading /Business
- SUPPORTING ABROTHER