Housing & Rentals
- Finding accommodation:
- Other things to consider:
- Buying property in Belgium:
Finding a high-quality, fully serviced apartment in Brussels or Antwerp can be quite a struggle. With RentMore it is possible to get everything done in one day without compromising your standards: simply call, book and move in. The experienced team will not only find a new home for you, but will also take care of all your needs throughout your stay.
- Brussels: flat-share young professionals - European quarter - ...
- Antwerp: Trendy and furnished cohousing apartment
- Brussels: Brugmannlaan, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest : 11754...
- Mechelen: Rue de la Procession, Anderlecht : 1271262
- Mechelen: Rue de la Procession, Anderlecht : 1270797
Hello, We are going to move out of our apartment soon. We have reasons to believe that the landlord will try to charge us for…
Posted in: Belgium Forum
This lovely ground floor apartment is part of a completely renovated building with three apartments. It is a total renovation…
Posted in: Leuven Forum
Hello all!I need a room/apartment to rent in Aalst or surroundings.Would love to share with someone also. Hope to hear soon from…
Posted in: East Flanders Forum