Visas & Permits

Before planning to come to Hong Kong, make sure you understand your legal situation. Depending on your nationality and the purpose of your trip, you may need an entry visa, residence permit and/or work permit. Read our guide about the legal entry requirements for Hong Kong and use the Just Landed forums to ask for help or advice.

Hong Kong Guide - Visas & Permits

Services - Visas & Permits

Forums - Visas & Permits

Forums Archive - Visas & Permits