Steps for obtaining a family and marriage visa
Fill out the following steps and take the necessary document to your local Peruvian embassy:
- Form F007 and F004 filled out
- Your passport plus a photocopy
- Your TAM (Tarjeta Andina de Migraciones). This is little white entry slip you receive when entering Peru
- Copy of your visa or entry stamp into Peru
- Two passport-sized photographs
Your spouse needs to provide:
- Photocopy of their DNI (Documento Nacional de Identidad) with their status casado/a (married) Their civil status must be changed to married.
- They also must sign a legal document in front of a public notary confirming they will support you financially whilst you both reside in Peru.
Costs and processing times
The processing costs will be US$75 for a spouse and US$150 for a dependent child.
If documents provided are not in Spanish they will be required to be translated by a qualified translator. Along with this visa you will receive a residency card (carne de extranjera, CE). All holders of this visa will be able to work legally in Peru.