A good method
I live in Switzerland since 2 and half years and I travel a lot so it was quite difficult to learn German here. I have reach A2 level easily with a method, so now I don't have any problem in my normal life.
I highly recommend you to try with Assimil method. You can find it in http://www.assimil.com.
It's an incredible method, you can use in Gim and while traveling, worthy every penny.
By the way, if there anyone wants to practice german and meet to drink a beer in Zug or Zurich, you can let me know in Skipe my nickname is mcs1900.
Good luck with your learning!!!
MarlemMarlem 28 jun 2009, 10:54 - Denunciar
- That depends on you
- learning German
- meaby working in switzerland
- How long does it take to learn German?
- learning german
- One way to learning Swiss German.......
- But still not impossible!...
- Where can I learn In Bern?
- 6 months hard core!
- Deutsch deutsch deutsch!!!
- eine Frage ..
- If anybody needs help with german...
- Learning German via Internet - for free
- A good method
- I am native English wanting to learn german and willing to help german learn english