How long does it take to learn German?
In Switzerland you have an even bigger problem to learn German with the fact that they speak Schwyzer Duetsch and this is VERY different from Hochdeutsch. It varies from community to community and then even Hochdeutsch within Switzerland has its own rules. If you want to learn High German, I recommend heading northward up to Germany.
Uff Wiedaluegga!!! Gruetzi, gruetzi!!tony 13 jun 2007, 03:10 - Denunciar
- That depends on you
- learning German
- meaby working in switzerland
- How long does it take to learn German?
- learning german
- One way to learning Swiss German.......
- But still not impossible!...
- Where can I learn In Bern?
- 6 months hard core!
- Deutsch deutsch deutsch!!!
- eine Frage ..
- If anybody needs help with german...
- Learning German via Internet - for free
- A good method
- I am native English wanting to learn german and willing to help german learn english