Thank you for that bit of info "bit of good news". Honestly im even more fustrated after i read it. Letters were sent out saying they NOW started to process 2004 may -Nov 2004 applicants!! Thats crazy. I applied on May 2004..and i read on this forum a person waiting close to a year to have medicals processed. Thats 3 years+ waiting.
Does it apply per country or to all 2004 applicants?
Thanks and good luck all.
Anonymous 22 jan 2006, 05:34 - Signaler un abus
- Wait times for Canadian Permanent Residency
- 37 months
- some people prefer to wait
- thank you!
- Waiting Game
- My waiting period for the Canadian residency...
- if you find the answers to your questions, recommend this site to your friends and family
- wow this forum is great!
- What about the processing time for citizenship applications?
- wait time for citizenship application - canada
- Hope and Pray
- Happy news!
- For those complaining!
- fast track...
- waiting too!
- will wait times for file processing...
- hang in there!
- Medical forms..
- Bit of good news......
- Club 2004!!
- done in 7 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Buffalo application - received Medical forms in 12 months
- does anyone know if this is ok?
- Oh dear!