does anyone know if this is ok?
i have a question regarding retaining permanent residency status in canada.
i landed in canada about 2 years ago but only stayed there for 9 months and then came back to my home country (belgium).
i know i have to be in canada 2 years out of 5 in order to retain my status, but i have a friend who only stayed in canada a year and a half and then went back to europe to work.
he has bought a house in canada which is rented out and all the utility bills are in his name. he says that all the immigration people need is proof that you have been living in canada, which his utility bills will provide.
i have heard this being done many times.
is it acceptable?anonymous 02 août 2007, 08:50 - Signaler un abus
- Wait times for Canadian Permanent Residency
- 37 months
- some people prefer to wait
- thank you!
- Waiting Game
- My waiting period for the Canadian residency...
- if you find the answers to your questions, recommend this site to your friends and family
- wow this forum is great!
- What about the processing time for citizenship applications?
- wait time for citizenship application - canada
- Hope and Pray
- Happy news!
- For those complaining!
- fast track...
- waiting too!
- will wait times for file processing...
- hang in there!
- Medical forms..
- Bit of good news......
- Club 2004!!
- done in 7 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Buffalo application - received Medical forms in 12 months
- does anyone know if this is ok?
- Oh dear!