Wait times for Canadian Permanent Residency
I wish there was a single answer. I became a landed immigrant in canada about 5 years. In this period I have met people who have gotten it in a few months and the longest case I have seen is 37 months. In this period I have also met people whose lives changed so greately in their home country in this waiting period that they finally decided NOT to accept the residence and remained in their country.
I know this process is frustrating, but keep in mind that if your documents are in order and you have the "points", it is just a matter of time.
Also bear in mind that Canadian authorities need to check with the Police within your own country to perofrm a background check. As far as I understand this is what delays the process the most.
Anonymous 05 oct 2005, 10:36 - Signaler un abus
- Wait times for Canadian Permanent Residency
- 37 months
- some people prefer to wait
- thank you!
- Waiting Game
- My waiting period for the Canadian residency...
- if you find the answers to your questions, recommend this site to your friends and family
- wow this forum is great!
- What about the processing time for citizenship applications?
- wait time for citizenship application - canada
- Hope and Pray
- Happy news!
- For those complaining!
- fast track...
- waiting too!
- will wait times for file processing...
- hang in there!
- Medical forms..
- Bit of good news......
- Club 2004!!
- done in 7 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Buffalo application - received Medical forms in 12 months
- does anyone know if this is ok?
- Oh dear!