6 months hard core!
After moving to Freiburg, Germany with next to no knowledge of German I got a office job in a respected and well paying company in Basel, Switzerland 6 months later.
During those 6 months I studied everyday often for several hours and also had the bonus of being able to practice the language with my German girlfriend. Of course you'll be perfecting the language for years to come.
I so enjoyed the experience of learning German that I have now left that job in Switzerland and my girlfriend and I now teach German idioms, slang and colloquial language with a weekly podcast. If you're interested, the web address is http://pukkagerman.com
Best of luckTyler 29 Kwi 2008, 10:41 - Zgłoś nadużycie
- That depends on you
- learning German
- meaby working in switzerland
- How long does it take to learn German?
- learning german
- One way to learning Swiss German.......
- But still not impossible!...
- Where can I learn In Bern?
- 6 months hard core!
- Deutsch deutsch deutsch!!!
- eine Frage ..
- If anybody needs help with german...
- Learning German via Internet - for free
- A good method
- I am native English wanting to learn german and willing to help german learn english