Where can I learn In Bern?
I live in Boston, MA and I will be moving to Bern, Switzerland, very soon and I have just read everything all of you have written here: everything sounds compelling, exciting and gives me a little bit of anxiety but I think it all depends on the willingness you have into learning, rght?
Anyways, I don't speak german at all, I am learning by myself and the reason I'm moving is my boyfriend, he is german and works in Switzerland. I want to get there and start a course right away but my question for all of you is: Can I find a course that it's not too expensive but yet effective?
Please help!MSS 11 Sty 2008, 02:35 - Zgłoś nadużycie
- That depends on you
- learning German
- meaby working in switzerland
- How long does it take to learn German?
- learning german
- One way to learning Swiss German.......
- But still not impossible!...
- Where can I learn In Bern?
- 6 months hard core!
- Deutsch deutsch deutsch!!!
- eine Frage ..
- If anybody needs help with german...
- Learning German via Internet - for free
- A good method
- I am native English wanting to learn german and willing to help german learn english