Buffalo application - received Medical forms in 12 months
I submitted my initial application to the Buffalo office in May 2006. They acknowledged receipt and said they had begun to review my application as of June 2006. I waited and checked the status online many times, it just always said " IN PROGRESS" It is now May 4, 2007 and yesterday I received the good news that it is time to get my medicals done and must submit them within 60 days. The online status still says In Progress!
The letter says that I will not need an interview and that they do not require any additional information.
I live in San Francisco, CA and they have only one approved Physician who can do the medical exam. I called his office and he only does these exams for Canadian Immigration on Wednesday's from 9am - 12noon.
Kevin M 05 mei 2007, 02:40 - Rapporteer misbruik
- Wait times for Canadian Permanent Residency
- 37 months
- some people prefer to wait
- thank you!
- Waiting Game
- My waiting period for the Canadian residency...
- if you find the answers to your questions, recommend this site to your friends and family
- wow this forum is great!
- What about the processing time for citizenship applications?
- wait time for citizenship application - canada
- Hope and Pray
- Happy news!
- For those complaining!
- fast track...
- waiting too!
- will wait times for file processing...
- hang in there!
- Medical forms..
- Bit of good news......
- Club 2004!!
- done in 7 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Buffalo application - received Medical forms in 12 months
- does anyone know if this is ok?
- Oh dear!