What about the processing time for citizenship applications?
I applied over a year ago. I only received a booklet with info about Canada that I understand I will be asked at the exam. Since then I have not received anything.
I checked online at the Citizenship & Immigration Canada website and it says "application in progress"
This is very frustrating. It feels as if my life was on hold.
Anonymous 27 okt 2005, 02:26 - Rapporteer misbruik
- Wait times for Canadian Permanent Residency
- 37 months
- some people prefer to wait
- thank you!
- Waiting Game
- My waiting period for the Canadian residency...
- if you find the answers to your questions, recommend this site to your friends and family
- wow this forum is great!
- What about the processing time for citizenship applications?
- wait time for citizenship application - canada
- Hope and Pray
- Happy news!
- For those complaining!
- fast track...
- waiting too!
- will wait times for file processing...
- hang in there!
- Medical forms..
- Bit of good news......
- Club 2004!!
- done in 7 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Buffalo application - received Medical forms in 12 months
- does anyone know if this is ok?
- Oh dear!