it seems I hold a record there... Please all sit down and check this out: I submited my file in Nov.2001. First signs came in the summer of 2004, when I sent a lot of documentation. Meanwhile had a new baby, another set of papers etc. Applied as skilled worker, 82 points (if I remember well), took an IELTS English test (7 of 9) Nov.2004. Then... silence... till Feb.2006, when I got the medicals. Finally, in Oct.2006 I got the visa... I live in Romania.
So, think 30 mo. is too much? How about... 5 yrs?...Anonymous 05 jan 2007, 12:25 - Rapporteer misbruik
- Wait times for Canadian Permanent Residency
- 37 months
- some people prefer to wait
- thank you!
- Waiting Game
- My waiting period for the Canadian residency...
- if you find the answers to your questions, recommend this site to your friends and family
- wow this forum is great!
- What about the processing time for citizenship applications?
- wait time for citizenship application - canada
- Hope and Pray
- Happy news!
- For those complaining!
- fast track...
- waiting too!
- will wait times for file processing...
- hang in there!
- Medical forms..
- Bit of good news......
- Club 2004!!
- done in 7 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Buffalo application - received Medical forms in 12 months
- does anyone know if this is ok?
- Oh dear!