Hope and Pray
When i first applied in 2002 i got an answer in less than 6 months..however i was turned down. I reapplied in 2004 and have been waiting since.
Its a good indication if your papers are in order and you've passed the 67 points. Back in 2002 it was a clear case that i didnt have the points needed so i got an answer fast.
Its not always bad that your waiting..it shows that they are processing your application and checking out what you said.
PS: I learnt my lesson in 2002..use the web site to get up to date forms!!
Good luck allAnonymous 10 nov 2005, 07:54 - Rapporteer misbruik
- Wait times for Canadian Permanent Residency
- 37 months
- some people prefer to wait
- thank you!
- Waiting Game
- My waiting period for the Canadian residency...
- if you find the answers to your questions, recommend this site to your friends and family
- wow this forum is great!
- What about the processing time for citizenship applications?
- wait time for citizenship application - canada
- Hope and Pray
- Happy news!
- For those complaining!
- fast track...
- waiting too!
- will wait times for file processing...
- hang in there!
- Medical forms..
- Bit of good news......
- Club 2004!!
- done in 7 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Buffalo application - received Medical forms in 12 months
- does anyone know if this is ok?
- Oh dear!