Hi all, I applied in 2004 April and i still havnt got my medical forms. All my papers are in order.
Do they send you the forms or just a letter? After i submit my medicals,how much longer do i wait till they process the medicals?
Do i wait another year before the medicals are processed??Anonymous 14 jan 2006, 06:20 - Rapporteer misbruik
- Wait times for Canadian Permanent Residency
- 37 months
- some people prefer to wait
- thank you!
- Waiting Game
- My waiting period for the Canadian residency...
- if you find the answers to your questions, recommend this site to your friends and family
- wow this forum is great!
- What about the processing time for citizenship applications?
- wait time for citizenship application - canada
- Hope and Pray
- Happy news!
- For those complaining!
- fast track...
- waiting too!
- will wait times for file processing...
- hang in there!
- Medical forms..
- Bit of good news......
- Club 2004!!
- done in 7 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Buffalo application - received Medical forms in 12 months
- does anyone know if this is ok?
- Oh dear!