Horrible portuguese??? ohhh Mina!!!!
I think it is very sad the way you generalise your own opinion, to that big extent.
Not all the portuguese are rude, and close minded.
And someone with a open mind should never do that.
I am portuguese, brought to UK by my arents at a very young age, and I am proud to be portuguese and proud to live in a very wondefull country. However here and there and everywhere I have been I find myself sorrounded from fabulous people while there are times where people can be rude and heartless.
People are people and you are not certainly a very good example of how friendly portuguese are, once you are judgemental and unkind against your own people.
Emma 15 feb 2008, 11:21 - Rapporteer misbruik
- Portugal for the first time
- we love it!
- Just how nice portuguese people are
- THANK YOU ALL..................
- Horrible portuguese??? ohhh Mina!!!!
- Portuguese people
- Mainland vs Azores
- portuguese people
- From Paris with love
- portuguese are the best
- MILTON READ THIS
- Portuguese descendant
- portugal and portuguese people
- Hot! Hot! Hot!
- Messing up everything… we are an passionate people, warm blood kind!
- just to had
- Portuguese-American perspective
- There are a lot of perspectives…
- Silly discussion.
- Portuguese people are kind... I think we all are...
- What a coincidence.. (response)
- Nobody's perfect (Sarcasm all the way)
- Portuguese and others
- oh my god.
- To all the people speaking without any knowledge of what they're saying...
- Carlos Paião - Playback (Genius!!!)
- Proud to be Portuguese-American
- Its the other way around...unfortunately !!!