Proud to be Portuguese-American
My father and mother immigrated to the USA from Portugal in 1945.
My father never spent a day in school, but he was one of the most creative, resourceful, and hardworking person I have ever known. He also loved to have a good time and tell us folk stories from Portugal.
My mother was also very creative, resourceful, and hardworking. She also loves to have a good time.
They were the best neighbors a person could have. They knew how to be hospitable, helpful, and fair.
My parents are now 92 and 87. They have lived a relatively healthy life. They are not perfect people, but the are two of the nicest people you will ever meet.
My father lives in Portugal.
God bless my parents and God bless Portugal.Gloria 07 mrt 2009, 09:25 - Rapporteer misbruik
- Portugal for the first time
- we love it!
- Just how nice portuguese people are
- THANK YOU ALL..................
- Horrible portuguese??? ohhh Mina!!!!
- Portuguese people
- Mainland vs Azores
- portuguese people
- From Paris with love
- portuguese are the best
- MILTON READ THIS
- Portuguese descendant
- portugal and portuguese people
- Hot! Hot! Hot!
- Messing up everything… we are an passionate people, warm blood kind!
- just to had
- Portuguese-American perspective
- There are a lot of perspectives…
- Silly discussion.
- Portuguese people are kind... I think we all are...
- What a coincidence.. (response)
- Nobody's perfect (Sarcasm all the way)
- Portuguese and others
- oh my god.
- To all the people speaking without any knowledge of what they're saying...
- Carlos Paião - Playback (Genius!!!)
- Proud to be Portuguese-American
- Its the other way around...unfortunately !!!