Boring people make for boring lives
I am a New Zealander who has spent the last year in Turkey and have also travelled, to Australia, US, Canada, Italy, Romania, Spain, Germany, Austria and Greek Isles. I cant believe you people think NZ is a boring place, you know there is a saying boring people make for boring lives. Sure if you want packed night clubs, but corporate business district, rubbish filled conrete jungles then dont come to NZ.
But if you want clean air, beautiful lakes, mountains, beaches, rivers. Skiing, snowboarding, surfing, camping, bunji jumping, great food, along with the normal cinemas, malls, restuarants etc then come to NZ> a country where people are friendly and open their homes and lives to locals and foreignors.
But I would recommend the south island, i come from Dunedin a rich town full or arts and university type living, but now I hve a house in CHCH, which is 5 mins drive from the beach and 1 hour from the ski field, hmmm definitely a hard life.
I cant wait to go back in March and bring my Turkish boyfriend to this fantastic safe, beautiful country.
To all those people who find it boring F,off then, you choose to live there go back to your concrete jungles if your not happy and stop your whining!!!Oranges 02 Feb 2009, 12:42 - Report
- Totally agree!!
- new zealand is home.
- Want to visit NZ
- want to visit NZ and biking
- N.Z is good place to enjoy your live..
- I THINK THERE IS GOOD PLACE
- i have a dream..........
- i have a dream.......
- I know very special girl and we have one common dream...
- I disagree
- Yes, it's boring
- TOTAL DOGS LIFE HEAR IN NEWZEALAND
- New Zealand
- Boring people make for boring lives
- Im prefer NZ
- I'm torn
- This place is the pits - a holiday and nothing more
- Really that bad??
- yes, really that bad but that's just my opinion
- New Zealand Is actually Boring
- Boaring N.Z
- How true is all these comments
- How true are all these comments
- Nice to visit
- Shawn Yantos
- Can't eat the scenery
- Check out these three sites first
- New Zealand truth
- can't wait to leave
- disaapointing place
- International Students
- Living here is hard
- Really don't like it
- NEW ZEALAND