yes, really that bad but that's just my opinion
reply to strawberry blonde re really that bad? here's an article from the immigration NZ website that may help you....
i'm an expat kiwi by the way, born here but grew up all over the place, the UK and recently the US..and we too came for a holiday and thought it would be a great place to come back to to unwind..but realised we actually craved the buzzy streets of NY and SF and London - they too have amazing green parks and lakes too you can escape to.
We're heading back to SF but will be in London for a year with family.
Here's that link, move down to "First, a few considerations" and read. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/settlementpack/
Good luck with your decision.
KK 17 Mar 2009, 07:43 - Report
- Totally agree!!
- new zealand is home.
- Want to visit NZ
- want to visit NZ and biking
- N.Z is good place to enjoy your live..
- I THINK THERE IS GOOD PLACE
- i have a dream..........
- i have a dream.......
- I know very special girl and we have one common dream...
- I disagree
- Yes, it's boring
- TOTAL DOGS LIFE HEAR IN NEWZEALAND
- New Zealand
- Boring people make for boring lives
- Im prefer NZ
- I'm torn
- This place is the pits - a holiday and nothing more
- Really that bad??
- yes, really that bad but that's just my opinion
- New Zealand Is actually Boring
- Boaring N.Z
- How true is all these comments
- How true are all these comments
- Nice to visit
- Shawn Yantos
- Can't eat the scenery
- Check out these three sites first
- New Zealand truth
- can't wait to leave
- disaapointing place
- International Students
- Living here is hard
- Really don't like it
- NEW ZEALAND